Monday, December 15, 2008

Today I'm grateful for rain, not just the fact that it's raining outside, but also for the fact that it's raining in my life and has been for quite some time. Wow, that's hard to say. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 says"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." So, I'm being obedient - I can't say I've been obedient very much lately, but I still know deep down that Christ is our only hope. That's enough of that, I really don't feel like crying right now.





So, on a lighter note, I've been so addicted to Jim n' Nicks sweet tea lately, it's really strong tea and really sweet, but it's $2.16 for a large so I've really got to stop, I could make so much tea for $2.16.

Yum!

No comments:


The Carroll Family - Established June 30, 1979