Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Today I'm grateful for blogs. I have found some of the neatest blogs, some are funny, some are encouraging and I can sit and read for hours.
Tonight's the last Biggest Loser show of the season, I don't know what I'll watch on Tuesdays after that.
Well, it's almost Christmas and I hate to say it but I will be glad when it's over, I wish I didn't feel like that - but I always have. I don't hate what Christmas really stands for - but I hate what we've made it.
I had the sweetest message on my answering machine when I got home today from Callie Rae, my 2 yr. old grandaughter - she said: "Hey Gwan, Have a good day, I wuv you." all prompted by her mother of course - I wish I knew how to save it to a CD or something - does anybody have any ideas.
I think I hear Jim N Nicks calling my name for supper, I said I was addicted to their sweet tea, but really I'm just addicted to eating there.




Callie Rae - "take my picture"




Bailey - Miss Photogenic







Greyson - All Boy

No comments:


The Carroll Family - Established June 30, 1979