Here are the rules:
- The first 3 bloggers to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade item from me.
- Those 3 bloggers promise to post this challenge on their blog (meaning they too will "pay it forward", creating a handmade gift for the first 3 bloggers that leave a comment on their blog.) That's a lot of handmade love being passed around!
- The gift can be any price range - though I'm thinking that keeping it small will be sufficient.
- You have 365 days to make/ship your gift. So, the person receiving this will definitely be surprised when a package shows up unexpectedly in their mailbox. As you can see, if everyone cooperates and "pays it forward" this spreading of love could go on for a very long time.
- If you want to participate, just leave a comment telling me so and then repost this on your blog so that you can "pay it forward" to 3 others, and so on, and so on, and so on...
- You can still leave a comment on what you think about this even if you don't want to participate. I'm anxious to see who the first 3 will be who want to participate in this venture of spreading our love for one another.