Friday, April 25, 2008

Welcome to our blog, if I can figure this out, I want to use it to post pictures of my children and grandchildren.

Mark and I are empty nesters, and learning to like it. We moved to Leeds, AL in May 2007.

Melanie our oldest is married to Johnny Cox, they have two beautiful girls. Bailey is 4 and prissy, Callie Rae is 1 and sassy. Melanie and her family live in Dora, AL.

Jordan is married to Sommer and they have one handsome boy. Greyson is 2 and all boy. Jordan and his family live in Hokes Bluff, AL.

Josh is the youngest and single. He joined the Army in October 2007, he is still in training, right now he is @ Ft. Gordon in Augusta, GA for communications training, next he will go to Ft. Benning in Columbus, GA for airborne training. After that Josh will be station at Ft. Bragg in NC.

Now I'm gonna see if I can get some pictures on here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I figured since no one has posted a comment yet that I would be the first to do so. You need to change the info. about me because I'm
going to ranger school now, and I wont be at fort bragg anymore. I'll either be in Washington or Georgia. Also you need to put some more pics.
of my nieces and nephew on here so I can see what they look like now. Anyway I'm just killing some time. I'll see yall on memorial day.

Joshua


The Carroll Family - Established June 30, 1979